Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Helmut Tammen <HT...@htsystemloesungen.de> on 2004/01/20 16:15:14 UTC

Woody Calendar in Portal

Hi,

can anyone tell me where I have to put the js-files for the woody
calendar in the portal?

I´ve found out that to include the woody-samples-styling.xsl into my
central portal matcher in order to get the corresponding javascripts and
the link to woody.css into my portal page:

     <map:match pattern="portal">
         <map:act type="auth-protect">
             <map:parameter name="handler" value="portalhandler"/>
             <map:parameter name="application" value="portal"/>

             <map:generate type="portal" label="content">
         	    <map:parameter name="portal-name" value="portal" />
             </map:generate>
             <map:transform src="{global:skin}styles/portal-page.xsl"/>
-->         <map:transform src="resources/woody-samples-styling.xsl"/>
             <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
             <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
             <!--
             <map:transform type="htmlroot" />
             -->
             <map:serialize type="html"/>
         </map:act>
     </map:match>

But where do I have to put the CalendarPopup.js,
CalendarPopup-unpacked.js and cal.gif so that the portal page can use them?

My Folder structure is organized in a way that I have a global sitemap
for the portal and subsitemaps for each coplet/coplet group. The coplets
itself are flow applications

Thanks in advance
Helmut