Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2021/02/10 17:29:16 UTC

[VOTE] InAppBrowser 5.0.0 Plugin Release

Please review and vote on the release of this plugins release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The plugins have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser-5.0.0/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
cordova-plugin-inappbrowser: 5.0.0 (10f2ad72a0)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, upload them
to npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Please also check the blog post:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/1164

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md
How to vote on a plugins release at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/plugins-release-process.md#voting

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged
* Did basic test on Android and iOS with a blank project
* Checked npm audit & npm outdated

Re: [VOTE] InAppBrowser 5.0.0 Plugin Release

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

Niklas Merz
Norman Breau
Bryan Ellis