Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr> on 2018/03/01 13:50:46 UTC

[PROPOSAL] - Manual feature

Hi guys,

I'm thinking about adding the Karaf manual in a dedicated feature and
publishing it in html with the http service.

It would be usefull for users connected to a local network without any
access to internet.

Thoughts ?

Francois

Re: [PROPOSAL] - Manual feature

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
By the way, around the same topic, we did good progress on the examples. I would
like to move forward pretty fast on this to refactore the dev guide for 4.2.0 (GA).

I'm working on itest example, and I saw some improvements we can do around
KarafTestSupport to simplify the way to write itests for our users.

Stay tuned !

Regards
JB

--