Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/07 04:31:47 UTC

Thread on TSS - "Any good experience with Axis2?"

Folks,

FYI, http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.tss?thread_id=45716
Please take it with a pinch of salt. There was exactly one question
from the guy on the mailing list [1] and absolutely no JIRA's AFAICT.

Guess, it's time to take stock. What say you folks? What are your pain
point(s). Am asking because we have to plan for a 1.3 release and
we'll try to incorporate the feedback from you all for that.

thanks,
dims

[1] http://marc.info/?l=axis-user&w=2&r=1&s=roch&q=b

Re: Thread on TSS - "Any good experience with Axis2?"

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Johan,

Don't worry about it. We won't hold it against u :) I was meaning to
ask such questions anyway (and i do ask them periodically). Yes, we
try to do the best we can, but there's just so many things to do :)

thanks,
dims

Posted by Johan Roch <jr...@hotmail.com>.
Dims,