Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/09 11:24:51 UTC

Release Camel 3.4.4 later this September

Hi

Now that we got 3.5.0 out the door. Then I think it would be good to
get a new patch release out of our LTS release.

For example we could aim to build the RC in 2 weeks time.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Release Camel 3.4.4 later this September

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
+1

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

We backported some fixes already, so it would be nice to have another LTS
release soon.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good! Thanks a lot!

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.