Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Butao Zhang <bu...@163.com> on 2023/05/19 05:49:15 UTC

Request to join Hive slack channel

Hi, Hive dev

I just saw this updated page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToCommit. It seems we individual  can request to join the slack channel.
If that is possible, I want to join the slack, please give me a invitation, Thanks.

My Gmail address:  butaozhang1@gmail.com

Thanks,

Butao Zhang

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Request to join Hive slack channel

Posted by Aman Raj <ra...@microsoft.com.INVALID>.
Hi Ayush,

Can you please add me as well.
Mail Id - f2015103p@alumni.bits-pilani.ac.in

Thanks,
Aman.
________________________________
Posted by Stephen Carlin <sc...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Zoltán Rátkai <zr...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi Ayush,

can you please add me as well?

Thanks,

Zoltán Rátkai

Posted by Aman Raj <ra...@microsoft.com.INVALID>.
Got added. Thanks Ayush.

Thanks,
Aman.
________________________________

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dayakar,

Posted by Dayakar Morem <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ayush,

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Butao Zhang <bu...@163.com>.
Thanks Ayush. The invitation is valid. I have joined the hive slack channel.

Thanks,

Butao Zhang

---- Replied Message ----
| From | Soumyakanti Das<so...@cloudera.com.INVALID> |
| Date | 5/19/2023 14:43 |
| To | <de...@hive.apache.org> |

Posted by Soumyakanti Das <so...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hey Ayush,

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sungwoo Park <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sungwoo Park <gl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.
Hi Butao,
I have sent you an invite, please check, you must have received a
mail. I have done it for the first time, so I might have messed it up.
Lemme know if it works.

For others the doc on how to add lies here:
https://infra.apache.org/slack.html

-Ayush