Posted to user@tez.apache.org by Archit Thakur <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/13 08:59:05 UTC

Tez RPM.

Hi,

Is there a way I can get Tez RPM rather than installing it through yum.?

Thanks and refards,
Archit Thakur.

Re: Tez RPM.

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
as of now I do not thin tez has been integrated with bigtop (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1179)

apart from that, only hortornworks repository shows rpm package for tez.

You can reach out to them for more details.

--
Nitin Pawar

Re: Tez RPM.

Posted by Archit Thakur <ar...@gmail.com>.