Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sanjeeb Kumar Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM> on 2006/05/03 09:01:32 UTC

Plan to support Servlet 2.5 spec

Hi,

Is there schedule for supporting Servlet 2.5 spec? Which version of
Tomcat will it be?

Thanks,
Sahoo

Re: Plan to support Servlet 2.5 spec

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
"Sanjeeb Kumar Sahoo" <Sa...@Sun.COM> wrote in message
> When can I start to download some development builds that I can use to try
> things out. I am particular interested in the resource injection stuff.

There aren't any binary builds yet.  You'll have to build your own from svn
checkout:

$ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk tomcat-6.0
$ cd tomcat-6.0
# may need to create a build.properties file, e.g. you are behind a
firewall, and need to
# specify a proxy server, or you want to use your installed version of c-l
or eclipse
$ ant download
$ ant

Most of the Annotation/Injection code is there already, but still probably
needs testing :).

Posted by Sanjeeb Kumar Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.