Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by webmaster <sa...@www.poundwebhosting.com> on 2005/08/02 23:59:23 UTC

distributed search

I read the wiki on the server option, how does it talk with tomcat for the
search? it says
./bin/nutch server port index dir
./bin/nutch server 1234 /index

how does it talk with eachother to find the other servers in the cluster?
-Jay

Re: distributed search

Posted by Jay Pound <we...@poundwebhosting.com>.
Thank You Piotr, and sorry for mispelling your name in the long e-mail
-J
Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.