Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Arshan Varsi <ar...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/03/01 10:28:42 UTC

Tomcat and NetBeans IDE

Hi , I am new to tomcat and be grateful for your reply and explanation.

  I have downloaded NetBeans which is bundled with Tomcat server .  I use tomcat from within the environment to test my pages.

  Now I need to work with other applications that will be using Tomcat.

  My question is , is the version of Tomcat bundled and installed as part of NetBeans a complete version (the same that would be downloaded from  Apache Tomcat website ?

  Or to use Tomcat with other apps I need to download another version ? or perhaps plug-ins?

  Thank you in advance
  Arshan