Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Cheyenne Forbes <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/15 10:30:17 UTC

Call function from a coprocessor which extends BaseRegionObserver from the client side

I have a *Coprocessor* which overrides *postPut* and I also want to call a
custom function in this Coprocessor from the hbase client. In hbase 0.94 I
would use "*public class MyCoprocessor extends BaseRegionObserver
implements MyCoprocessorProtocol*" but *CoprocessorProtocol *no longer
exists in hbase 1.2.5. I've done some goggling and found
*CoprocessorService* but I cant find any way to use *CoprocessorService *
with* BaseRegionObserver*

Regards,

Cheyenne O. Forbes

Re: Call function from a coprocessor which extends BaseRegionObserver from the client side

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.
Have a look at classes VisibilityController or AccessController .
These are observers as well as Endpoint which exposes some APIs for
client

-Anoop-

Posted by Rajeshkumar J <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,