Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sangjin Lee <sj...@apache.org> on 2016/06/01 01:11:03 UTC

Re: [YARN-2928] working towards trunk merge

I'd like to update the YARN community again on the progress of the timeline
service v.2.

In the last several weeks, we have been busy testing the feature and fixing
critical issues we encountered along the way. Currently the list of merge
blockers (label "yarn-2928-1st-milestone") stands at 6 issues, and we're
reasonably confident that we will be ready for merge pretty soon. Once we
reach that point, I'll open a discussion thread to lead to voting. In the
meantime, I'd encourage everyone who's interested in this feature to check
out the progress by looking at the main JIRA (YARN-2928) as well as the
documentation (YARN-3150; still WIP). Thanks!

Regards,
Sangjin