Posted to dev@htrace.apache.org by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org> on 2016/04/19 20:52:48 UTC

Mentors for Google Summer of Code 2016?

Hi all,

Good news... I am going to be mentoring an HTrace project for Google
Summer of Code 2016!

We got a lot of project submissions, though, and we have an additional
HTrace project which we'd also like to find a mentor for.  If anyone is
interested, it's not too late to become a mentor.  See
https://community.apache.org/gsoc.html for information about applying.

Please reply soon if you're interested, since we're finalizing project
assignments now.

best,
Colin

Re: Mentors for Google Summer of Code 2016?

Posted by Colin McCabe <co...@cmccabe.xyz>.
The mentor submission period is now closed.

thanks,
C.