Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2014/10/17 09:59:39 UTC

Any known issues with resources bundles on Macs?

Hi,

I am currently finishing the last Test in the Flexmojos 7.1.0-SNAPSHOT testsuite. This one is sort of giving me a hard time. It's a test in which a swc is compiled using RSLs. I had this problem in another project too so now I want to fix this. It seems when running on a Mac I get errors during the build and the build fails:

Error: Unable to resolve resource bundle "skins" for locale "en_US".

Error: Unable to resolve resource bundle "effects" for locale "en_US".

Error: Unable to resolve resource bundle "modules" for locale "en_US".

Error: Unable to resolve resource bundle "skins" for locale "en_US".

Error: Unable to resolve resource bundle "skins" for locale "en_US".

Error: Unable to resolve resource bundle "effects" for locale "en_US".

The same build seems to work fine on a windows machine. I had a look at the code and it doesn't explicitly depend on any resources, so it's probably something else. I tried with the latest released versions of Flexmojos and had the same problems.

Any Ideas? Anyone having similar problems?

Chris

AW: Any known issues with resources bundles on Macs?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ok so I think I narrowed it down a little more:

If I build with Maven 3.0.5 I am able to compile. With Maven 3.1.1 I am getting the resource errors.
I therefore saved the config.xml files for each compilation and compared them, expecting there to be a difference. But there was none. Then I dumped the command-line arguments used ... stangeley the 3.0.5 has one more library-path element to framework-{version}-en_US.rm.swc ... so I'll have to figure out why this isn't added when using Maven 3.1.1.

Chris