Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/09/23 09:28:59 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Trivial Update of "ModuleVersioningGuidelinesReviewDjd1" by TomohitoNakayama

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by TomohitoNakayama:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ModuleVersioningGuidelinesReviewDjd1

  To answer Craig's concern, I believe you can. Strictly, you don't need the check at all, you just get a !NoSuchMethodError if you try to invoke a method that does not exist (which you could catch and ignore but I think that's ugly).

  ----
+ '''TMNK:''' I'm not sure what module means in this context ... The word module was used in paper of derby as next. [http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/derby_arch.html#Modules] Are they, which mentioned in the paper and in this discussion, refer same existance ?
- '''TMNK:''' I'm not sure what module means in this context ... The word module was used in paper of derby as next.
-
- http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/derby_arch.html#Modules
-
- Are they, which mentioned in the paper and in this discussion, refer same existance ?

  Furthermore, what is the code to be shared as module in this discussion ?
  If it were just java apis, they are shared already ....