Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Kannan Ramaswamy <rk...@dxi.com> on 2000/03/27 15:28:02 UTC

RE: Bug reporting ? witth Xalan 1.0 extension mechanism

Hi,
i ran into the same problem sometime back.
the bsf jar files that come with xalan work only with the 1.4 version
of js.jar.
the 1.4 version is still available in the mozilla site.

i needed some of the new features from the 1.5 version of js.jar.
i had to make some api changes to the dynamic load part of bsf
engine.
i have attached a modified bsfengines.jar that works for me.
the differences were cosmetic api changes.

hope this helps,
- --Kannan.