Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by R Hunt <hu...@fas.harvard.edu> on 2004/02/26 16:53:02 UTC

binding parameters in SELECT (SqlTransformer or ESQL)

Thanks in advance to any hints.
I'm exploring the best way to use Cocoon to select some data from an Oracle
database.  It's important that I be able to bind parameters.  I can't find
any documentation on how to do this in SqlTransformer or ESQL.   Is it
possible and I just haven't found the documentation?  Has anyone else dealt
with this and have any recommendations?
Sorry this is a bit of a broad question; I appreciate pointers.
Thanks,
Rebecca