Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by saint_john <sa...@mail.ru> on 2008/01/13 20:49:45 UTC

Compilation exceptions while including tiles

Hi,

I've a problem with error handling while inserting a tile:

Does there exist a way to force Tiles to throw an exception when tile has
compilation problems?
Currently it only writes an error log.

My environment:

... in jsp:
<tiles:insertAttribute name="body" />

... tiles def:
<put-attribute name="body" value="/jsp/my.jsp"/>

Re: Compilation exceptions while including tiles

Posted by saint_john <sa...@mail.ru>.
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES-238

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.