Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Gerald Kallas <ca...@mailbox.org> on 2022/06/03 14:24:19 UTC

Deployment inside a Apache Karaf docker container with deploy folder doesn't work

Hi folks.

I did create a vanilla docker container based on Apache Karaf, Pax Web Jetty and Apache Camel.

The deployment of artefacts inside the deploy folder doesn't work inside the docker container. With the base installation on Linux it works properly. Any hints where I might start research the cause for that, e.g. which configuration, log hints etc?

Best
Gerald

Re: Deployment inside a Apache Karaf docker container with deploy folder doesn't work

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

Thanks, I will take a look as I’m preparing releases right now.

Regards
JB

Posted by Gerald Kallas <ca...@mailbox.org>.
Hi JB, all,

Posted by Gerald Kallas <ca...@mailbox.org>.
Hi JB.

I did perform some further tests.

Seems that the file monitoring inside docker with Karaf 4.4.0 and some addtl installed features (Jetty, Camel, etc) installed doesn't work as expected. I did the same steps with Karaf 4.2.9, file monitoring (deploy and etc) works well on a native installation and inside a docker container. With Karaf 4.4.0 it doesn't for me.

I'll try to reproduce the details and create an issue for this with all the steps needed to reproduce.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Gerald