Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gul Onural <on...@nortel.com> on 2007/06/16 16:26:43 UTC

Question about SO_TIMEOUT and CONNECTION_TIMEOUT

Hi,

- How does the two CONNECTION_TIMEOUT and SO_TIMEOUT relates to each
other ?
  What effect  will get if I set these two to 30 minutes (1800000
millis) ? I know
  the impact of SO_TIMEOUT, but I am not sure about the interpretation
of the CONNECTION_TIMEOUT.

- Should I set them both in the axis2.xml ?

Thanks,

Gul