Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/09 11:40:11 UTC

mirror installed in the UK

Hello,

My mirror is located in the United Kingdom. The
bandwidth is 40Gbytes per month which I though may or
may not be enough. Let me know. I hope this helps :)

http://apache.gisig.com/mirror/

I update it each day at 12:30 GMT with all the great
software that I need.

Thanks,

Phil

http://search.yahoo.com

Re: mirror installed in the UK

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
Looks good and will be in the next update.

Regarding the 40Gb cap: I suspect that it won't be enough but we can at
least try it :)

Cheers,
Erik