Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2011/04/05 09:29:47 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] Start of servicemix-extra and maven3 for Sonar

Hi Ioannis,

you're right, we need to move around :)

I didn't get a lot of feedback regarding servicemix-extra. I would like
to have some kind of consensus before creating this resource :)

Thanks
Regards
JB

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gert!

I would like to start working on it. My googlecode id is iocanel.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
I agree! That's why I bumped the thread hoping that I could draw some
attention and eventually consensus!

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>wrote:

> Hi Ioannis,
>
> you're right, we need to move around :)
>
> I didn't get a lot of feedback regarding servicemix-extra. I would like to
> have some kind of consensus before creating this resource :)
>
> Thanks
> Regards
> JB
>

> On 04/05/2011 09:30 AM, Ioannis Canellos wrote:
>
>> I would like to "bump" this thread because its been quite a while since
>> Jean
>> Baptiste proposed "servicemix-extra" and no action has been taken.
>>

>> On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Claus Ibsen<cl...@gmail.com>
>>  wrote:
>>
>>  +1

>>> working