Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Miklos Pocsaji <mi...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/27 10:54:31 UTC

Image upload

Hi!

Thanks for helping me about document-type.
My next problem is: how could I upload binary content eg. images?
Is there a GUI somewhere or should I create my own? I surfed through
the net but could not find anything useful.

Thanks,
Miklos Pocsaji.

Re: Image upload

Posted by Miklos Pocsaji <mi...@gmail.com>.
I have already found it myself.
I really crawled the web - using Google which did not show me that page:

http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/PicturesHowto

:) It's pretty straightforward...
Sorry for loading the list.

Miklos Pocsaji