Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Timothy Farkas <ti...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/26 01:23:31 UTC

JDBC Streaming Connector

Hi All,

I'm new to Flink and was looking for a JDBC stream sink connector, and
didn't see one in flink-streaming-connectors. Is there one somewhere else,
or is there one currently in development. If not could I pick up a ticket
to add it?

Thanks,
Tim

Re: JDBC Streaming Connector

Posted by Timothy Farkas <ti...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone. I'll take a look at JDBCOutputFormat, and FLINK-3332
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-3332> along with other related
tickets.

Tim

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <c....@web.de>.