Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/25 22:05:52 UTC

building in eclipse

Do any of the dev team do this?  I am not having a lot of luck finding an obvious here's-what-you-do cookbook for getting the xjc portion of bval-jsr303 going.  Does anybody have any hints for me?

Thanks,
Matt

Re: building in eclipse

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Feel free to contribute updates on building w/ Eclipse... :-)
Just open a JIRA and attach a TXT file, so we can cut-n-paste into the wiki.

-Donald

Re: building in eclipse

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.

Re: building in eclipse

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
another way would be to run

mvn eclipse:eclipse

to generate your eclipse configuration upfront. Bur using m2eclipes is most times easier.

LieGrue,
strub

> m2eclipse and run the appropriate bits of the build from that?  AFAIK
> working on a maven based project in eclipse without m2eclipse is apt to be
> counterproductive.

Indeed, I figured out how to get m2eclipse to
> run the jaxb2:xjc goal for me.

Thanks,
Matt

Re: building in eclipse