Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de> on 2004/01/09 01:10:07 UTC

Re: newbie: sub sitemaps

Yes, that's the way it should work. Are you sure you have it declared as
in 2.0.4 it was not added by default. Furthermore XSLTC must be
configured in cocoon.xconf. Search for XSLTC in recent 2.0 cocoon.xconf:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/cocoon-2.0/src/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=1.5
and copy this component declaration.

Joerg