Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org> on 2005/11/18 18:29:19 UTC

NEW - [VOTE] sponsor WADI to become sub-projects of Geronimo

The current PMCs of WADI have overwhelmingly voted to become a Geronimo
sub-project.

The incubator proposal is here...

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/WadiProposal

Please vote if you'd like Geronimo to be the sponsor of the project
during incubation

[ ] +1 = I support the move to sponsor WADI during incubation as
sub-projects of Geronimo
[ ] +0 = I don't mind either way
[ ] -1 = I don't support this move because: _______________

I'm obviously +1 :)

Jeff

Re: NEW - [VOTE] sponsor WADI to become sub-projects of Geronimo

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 18 Nov 2005, at 17:29, Jeff Genender wrote:
> The current PMCs of WADI have overwhelmingly voted to become a
> Geronimo sub-project.
>
> The incubator proposal is here...
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/WadiProposal
>
> Please vote if you'd like Geronimo to be the sponsor of the project
> during incubation
>
> [ ] +1 = I support the move to sponsor WADI during incubation as
> sub-projects of Geronimo
> [ ] +0 = I don't mind either way
> [ ] -1 = I don't support this move because: _______________
>
> I'm obviously +1 :)
>
> Jeff

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: NEW - [VOTE] sponsor WADI to become sub-projects of Geronimo

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 11/18/05, Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org> wrote:
> The current PMCs of WADI have overwhelmingly voted to become a Geronimo
> sub-project.
>
> The incubator proposal is here...
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/WadiProposal
>
> Please vote if you'd like Geronimo to be the sponsor of the project
> during incubation
>
> [ ] +1 = I support the move to sponsor WADI during incubation as
> sub-projects of Geronimo
> [ ] +0 = I don't mind either way
> [ ] -1 = I don't support this move because: _______________

+1

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project
http://www.castor.org/

Apache Geronimo
http://geronimo.apache.org/

Re: XBean donation (was: Re: NEW - [VOTE] sponsor WADI to become sub-projects of Geronimo)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Just the thing i was waiting for...AWESOME!

-- dims

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
+1

Gianny

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
Yes, at any time, even at exit from incubator if we so choose.  It's
not really material now, but was just wondering.

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: NEW - [VOTE] sponsor WADI to become sub-projects of Geronimo

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
+1

geirm@apache.org

Re: NEW - [VOTE] sponsor WADI to become sub-projects of Geronimo

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
+1

Regards,
Hiram

Posted by Jan Bartel <ja...@mortbay.com>.
Gmane doesn't want to forward my email, so here's my fourth attempt at
voting:

+1

Jan

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
+1

Posted by Greg Wilkins <gr...@mortbay.com>.
+1

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Mohammed Nour <no...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
+1

--
David

Posted by Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>.
+1

Jeff Genender wrote:

> The current PMCs of WADI have overwhelmingly voted to become a
> Geronimo sub-project.
>
> The incubator proposal is here...
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/WadiProposal
>
> Please vote if you'd like Geronimo to be the sponsor of the project
> during incubation
>
> [ ] +1 = I support the move to sponsor WADI during incubation as
> sub-projects of Geronimo
> [ ] +0 = I don't mind either way
> [ ] -1 = I don't support this move because: _______________
>
> I'm obviously +1 :)
>
> Jeff

crystallises out around it."

/**********************************
 * Jules Gosnell
 * Partner
 * Core Developers Network (Europe)
 *
 *    www.coredevelopers.net
 *
 * Open Source Training & Support.
 **********************************/

Re: NEW - [VOTE] sponsor WADI to become sub-projects of Geronimo

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
+1
david jencks

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
This proposal looks very reasonable to me.

+1

--jason

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
+1

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

-dain

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org>.
Jeff Genender wrote:

> [X] +1 = I support the move to sponsor WADI during incubation as
> sub-projects of Geronimo

Jacek