Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Veli-Matti Hurskainen <vm...@softa.fi> on 2015/02/21 11:35:19 UTC

Install, language.xml

Hi
Accessing <server>:5080/openmeetings/install I get
"Error while running installer, please check your installation

org.dom4j.DocumentException: languages/languages.xml (file or directory does not exist)"

File and directory do exist:
root@Makasiini:/usr/lib/red5/webapps/openmeetings# ls languages/
arabic.xml               czech.xml             errorvalues.xsd  indonesian.xml  persian.xml           swedish.xml
bulgarian.xml            danish.xml            finnish.xml      italian.xml     polish.xml            thai.xml
catalan.xml              deutsch (studIP).xml  french.xml       japanese.xml    portugues brazil.xml  timezones.xml
chinese simplified.xml   deutsch.xml           galician.xml     korean.xml      portugues.xml         timezones.xsd
chinese traditional.xml  dutch.xml             greek.xml        languages.xml   russian.xml           turkish.xml
countries.xml            english.xml           hebrew.xml       languages.xsd   slovak.xml            ukrainian.xml
countries.xsd            errorvalues.xml       hungarian.xml    language.xsd    spanish.xml

Ubuntu 14.2
OM 3.0.4
java version "1.8.0_31"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.31-b07, mixed mode)

Anyone?

VmH

Re: Install, language.xml

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

have you build from sources or use binary version?
"Ubuntu 14.2" seems to be typo, is it "14.04" or "14.10"?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Install, language.xml

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Please use unsubscribe link from here:
http://openmeetings.apache.org/mail-lists.html

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

AW: Install, language.xml

Posted by Manuel Michaelis <ma...@manuelmichaelis.de>.
Dear administrators,

Re: Install, language.xml

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Lots of errors in your console output
Could you please do the following:

1) re-download 3.0.4 release
2) extract it to the empty folder
3) copy your existing persistence.xml and DB driver
4) start red5-debug.sh

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax