Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "MacDonald, Ian" <ia...@securecomputing.com> on 2003/02/11 20:26:36 UTC

RE: Order of evaluation for a target's "if" or "unless" attribute s

Thanks guys,

I guess I forgot to check the faq first.  I had observed this behavior but
didn't see it defined in the Ant manual.  I just wanted to know if the
execution order was defined before I relied upon it.

Regards,

-- Ian

<http://ant.apache.org/faq.html#stop-dependency>

Stefan