Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@localbar.com> on 2000/07/01 10:57:40 UTC

[C2] Sitemap WD

Holy Gosh Golly Pop - - What a beast, the sample that is...

Compare it with the first one around, the one I am still using...

-----------------------
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<cocoon version="2.0">
  <component  role="parser"
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.parser.XercesParser"/>
  <generator  name="file"
class="org.apache.cocoon.generators.FileGenerator"/>
  <generator  name="request"
class="org.apache.cocoon.generators.RequestGenerator"/>
  <generator  name="directory"
class="org.apache.cocoon.generators.DirectoryGenerator"/>
  <filter     name="xslt"
class="org.apache.cocoon.filters.XalanFilter"/>
  <serializer name="xml"
class="org.apache.cocoon.serializers.XMLSerializer"/>
  <serializer name="html"
class="org.apache.cocoon.serializers.HTMLSerializer"/>

  <sitemap>
    <partition>
      <process uri="xdocs/**" source="/bali.io/xdocs/**">
        <generator name="file"/>
        <filter name="xslt">
          <parameter name="stylesheet"
value="/bali.io/resources/xsl/doc2html_toc.xsl"/>
        </filter>
        <serializer name="html">
          <parameter name="contentType" value="text/html"/>
        </serializer>
      </process>
    </partition>
  </sitemap>
</cocoon>

Re: [C2] Sitemap WD

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> Holy Gosh Golly Pop - - What a beast, the sample that is...

Get real! The WD is _necessary_ complex. It's in fact, the biggest
complexity it can possibly reach.

I can write a useful and complete sitemap in about 10 lines from it's
latest WD.

The one you're using is more of a beast than this one, believe me.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.