Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2021/01/03 23:20:48 UTC

Re: Documenting what I'm learning

Health permitting I may be able to help with this. I used to help develop, test, and debug multiprocessor servers so I have spent a lot of time thinking about concurrency correctness and performance.

Patricia

Posted by Leonard Fogli <fo...@gmail.com>.
Ok

Posted by Steve Lubbs <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Patricia. From my former life I have a pretty good background in
threading and concurrency myself. What I'm doing currently is chasing
down who's doing what and where they're doing it WRT concurrency and
threading, documenting in UML as I go. I won't hesitate to reach out to
you if I feel can use some help.

Thanks,

Steve