Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by andre powroznik <an...@uniway.be> on 2001/05/08 13:27:21 UTC

How to call a cocoon page from another cocoon page ?

Hello !

I'd like to ask to you this question (I'm more or less sure it is a new
question, or at least a new formulation).

I have the files a.xml and a.xsl that, of course, render together to an
html document.

Then, I have the file b.xml that xincludes a.xml.

I want in fact to xinclude the html result of a.xml + a.xsl, but it do
not work ?

Similarly, I have the same problem when I try to xinclude a xsp
document.

I hope you can help me get this to work.

Thank you very much,

André Powroznik.