Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel <da...@top-it.com.br> on 2004/02/18 21:34:57 UTC

Tiles and ActionMessage

Someone know if there are some problem with tiles and messages(errors) I'm using at Action file (just code parts ) :

  ActionMessages messages = new ActionMessages();

  ActionMessage message = new ActionMessage(e.getMessage()); //at the catch
  messages.add(ActionMessages.GLOBAL_MESSAGE,message);//at the catch

//out of try catch

  if (!messages.isEmpty()) {

 saveMessages(request,messages);

 return (mapping.findForward(mapping.getInput()));
  }

   else {

    return mapping.findForward("sucesso");

 }

and ate the jsp file :

<bean:write name="msg" />

but the error message don't show, I made one test without tiles and work ok with the same
code, what should be ?????

thanks
Daniel S.