Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Steinmaurer Thomas <Th...@scch.at> on 2011/11/23 08:03:07 UTC

HBase at the Firebird Conference 2011

Hello,

I'm sorry for the non-technical posting here. Just letting you know,
that I'm doing a "Firebird meets NoSQL (Apache HBase)" talk at the this
year Firebird (RDBMS) Conference 2011 in Luxemburg.

http://www.firebirdsql.org/en/firebird-conference-2011-topics/

Regards,

Thomas

RE: HBase at the Firebird Conference 2011

Posted by Steinmaurer Thomas <Th...@scch.at>.
Hi!

Recording is available here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyQl9sEAd0s

Slides are available here:
http://www.slideshare.net/mindthebird/firebird-meets-no-sql

Regards,
Thomas

Cool. Will you post slides/video when available?

Posted by Steinmaurer Thomas <Th...@scch.at>.
Will keep you updated regarding slides / recording.

Regards,
Thomas

Posted by lars hofhansl <lh...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 11:03 PM, Steinmaurer Thomas
<Th...@scch.at> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I'm sorry for the non-technical posting here. Just letting you know,
> that I'm doing a "Firebird meets NoSQL (Apache HBase)" talk at the this
> year Firebird (RDBMS) Conference 2011 in Luxemburg.
>

> http://www.firebirdsql.org/en/firebird-conference-2011-topics/

Good luck Thomas.
St.Ack