Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Rahul Ravindran <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2013/05/21 19:49:53 UTC

Flume 1.4 release

Hi,
  Is there a rough estimate on when 1.4 may be shipped? We were primarily looking for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-997 and perhaps, looking to port that to 1.3.1 or use 1.4 if it is looking to ship sometime soon(by end of June)
~Rahul.

Re: Flume 1.4 release

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Hi Rahul,
I think end of June is a little tight, usually it takes a while to do a
release and we have not discussed it lately. I'd say early July is more
likely.

Let me start a discussion.

Regards,
Mike