Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Karakó Miklós <ka...@ecmc.hu> on 2010/02/01 13:13:20 UTC

RepositoryCopier: bundedb -> simpledb error

hi,

I tried to copy our repository from bundledb to simpledb, but I always got a "Caused by: ERROR 23505: The statement was aborted because it would have caused a duplicate key value in a unique or primary key constraint or unique index identified by 'VERSION_NODE_IDX' defined on 'VERSION_NODE'." error. (Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to write node state: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebab)
It works well from bundledb to another bundledb. Any suggestion on how to do that? I made some test repository, but the error is the same.
Env: jackrabbit-standalone-2.0.0.jar. The repository was created with JR 1.4.x.

best regards,
Miklós Karakó

Re: RepositoryCopier: bundedb -> simpledb error

Posted by Sylvain Marcadal <sm...@gfi.fr>.
Karakó Miklós <karako.miklos <at> ecmc.hu> writes:

> hi,
>
> I tried to copy our repository from bundledb to simpledb, but I always got a
"Caused by: ERROR 23505: The
> statement was aborted because it would have caused a duplicate key value in a
unique or primary key
> constraint or unique index identified by 'VERSION_NODE_IDX' defined on
'VERSION_NODE'." error.
> (Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to
write node state: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebab)
> It works well from bundledb to another bundledb. Any suggestion on how to do
that? I made some test
> repository, but the error is the same.
> Env: jackrabbit-standalone-2.0.0.jar. The repository was created with JR 1.4.x.
>
> best regards,
> Miklós Karakó

Hello Miklos,
Did you manage to find a solution to this problem ?
I'm facing exactly the same issue.

Regards,
Sylvain marcadal