Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yang Wang <wa...@apache.org> on 2023/01/17 06:04:23 UTC

Re: Supplying jar stored at S3 to flink to run the job in kubernetes

Do you build your own flink-kubernetes-operator image with the flink-s3-fs
plugin bundled[1]?

[1].
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-kubernetes-operator-docs-release-1.3/docs/custom-resource/overview/#flinksessionjob-spec-overview

Best,