Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Brian Thompson <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/18 15:56:19 UTC

Re: shutting down jackrabbit with out shutting down tomcat

public void shutdownRepo(Repository repo) {

((JackrabbitRepository) repo).shutdown();

}

public viod restartRepo() {

Repository repo = new TransientRepository();

}

NB I didn't test this (pseudo-) code, so don't be surprised if you need to
tweak it to make it actually work in your system.

-Brian