Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Ra...@Anthem.com on 2003/05/30 16:19:21 UTC

xalan & xerces versions interdependencies

I am trying to use xalan-j_2_4_D1 or xalan-j_2_5_0 with xerces-j_2_0_1.

Which of the following jar files should be in my web-inf/lib for my code to
work?

xalan.jar, xml-apis.jar, xercesImpl.jar from xalan-j_2_4_D1.
xalan.jar, xml-apis.jar, xercesImpl.jar from xalan-j_2_5_0.

I already have xercesImpl.jar, xmlParserAPIs.jar from xerces-j_2_0_1 in my
web-inf/lib.

I cannot put any jar files in my classpath.
I have tried several combinations but none of them work.

Thankyou,
Radha
(513)336-4949

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
contact the sender via E-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message.

and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
all copies of the original message.