Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2006/05/14 13:56:18 UTC

Re: soap with proxy

Good Morning All-
What is the best way to debug and see whats happening on the Server side of
a  Soap service?

BTW If I go to the provided endPoint listed as
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/MessageWebServiceWS I am displayed
MessageWebServiceWS
Hi there, this is an AXIS service!

Perhaps there will be a form for invoking the service here...

//If I setup a call something like

     java.util.List list=null;
        Object results=null;
        Service service = new Service();
        try
        {
   System.out.println("Just before call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new
java.net.URL(endPoint))");
         call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new java.net.URL(endPoint));
//OperationName
         call.setOperationName(method);

         String[] tokens = word.split(",");

         list = java.util.Arrays.asList(tokens);

         if(call.isParameterAndReturnSpecRequired(new QName(method)))
         {
         for (int x=0; x<list.size(); x++)
         {
                tokens = list.get(x).toString().split("=");

                String Fieldname       = new String(tokens[0]);
                String Fieldname_value = new String(tokens[1]);

                determineFieldname(Fieldname,Fieldname_value);

//              QName qNameType = new QName("MessageWebServiceWS","string");
                QName qNameType = new QName("string");

                QName QualifiedFieldname = new QName("MessageWebServiceWS",
Fieldname);

                call.addParameter(QualifiedFieldname, qNameType,
java.lang.String.class, ParameterMode.IN);
      } //end for

//        call.setReturnType(XMLType.SOAP_ARRAY);

     } //end isParameterAndReturnSpecRequired(QName operationName) returns
true

        Object parameters[] = new Object[]{"String1","String2"};
        for (int x=0; x<list.size(); x++)
        {
          System.out.println("parameter:"+x+" is =
"+parameters[x].toString());
        }
        //results =
        call.invokeOneWay(parameters);

     } //end try...
     catch(javax.xml.rpc.JAXRPCException jax_rpc)
     {
           System.out.println("Indide MessageWebServiceClient
JAXRPCException has been thrown message = "+jax_rpc.getMessage());
     }

It seems the server side is not operational??
Thanks,
Martin --