Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Robby Pelssers <Ro...@nxp.com> on 2012/06/25 14:48:39 UTC

documentation not up to date

Hi all,

I am very interested to start experimenting with Clerezza as we are planning to use RDF in the upcoming months.  However I noticed that the docs are outdated, especially with regard to artifact dependencies for .e.g. http://incubator.apache.org/clerezza/mvn-site/org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core/documentation/tutorial_1.xhtml

Does somebody know if there is some up-to-date quick start documentation available, perhaps some blog for all I care?!

Kind regards,
Robby Pelssers

Re: documentation not up to date

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
Hi Robby

Yes that tutorial is hopelessly outdated. I've just created CLEREZZA-712 to
address this.

The easiest way to get started is to enter

zz>Dev create 'scala_with_activator in "/tmp/test"

on the clerezza shell to have a test project in /tmp/test, changes to the
source cause the bundle to be automatically recompiled.

Otherwise you should look at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza/tags/clerezza-0.2-incubating/pom.xmlfor
the exact version numbers and artifact names of all the released
artifacts, these are available in maven central so no additional maven
repository must be configured.

For an example using Java ans ScalaServerPages see:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza/trunk/maven-archetypes/java-ssp-ttl/

Cheers,
Reto