Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Fogleson, Allen" <al...@daugherty.com> on 2005/04/05 23:29:06 UTC

RE: [OT] RE: AW: JSF (the same old stuff?). We prefer Laszlo+Struts

Jack,

Oh yeah, that has always been my argument... ok Im using spring. Its
just a FRAMEWORK for pete's (usually I want to use a more.. ahem
appropriate word there) sake. If I write a custom IOP framework I am
allowed to use it, but because we are using "external" frameworks we
suddenly have to justify them.

Al