Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Hardy Wang <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2010/05/07 22:22:07 UTC

iBatis.Net future release

Obviously .Net version of release is several steps behind Java version.

What is the plan from iBatis team? Is .Net still under new development or it is discontinued already?

Hardy

Re: iBatis.Net future release

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
For a project with ~3 commiters, Subversion seems to get the job done just fine.

________________________________
Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
What are you, psychic?  ;-)

Give us a couple of weeks to sort this out.

Cheers,
Clinton

Posted by tech fan <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael McCurrey <mm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
I can help you with that.  Give me a few days though, as we're workin
on something that might make it easier.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Re: iBatis.Net future release

Posted by Juan Pablo Araya <ju...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ted. I had no idea about jira. Now I registered and hope to
understand it an soon can contribute to the community.

Greetings and sorry for my poor english

2010/5/12 Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>:
> ASF projects are always looking for new contributors.
>
> Two of the best articles are getting involved are.
>
>    *  Contributing  -- Craig R. McClanahan -
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/contributing.html
>    * Understanding Opensource -- Cameron Riley -
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/understandingopensource.html
>
> A great place to start is always the issue list. Are there any issues
> with patches that you can test? Are there any issues that need patches
> that you could write?
>
> -Ted.
>

> On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Juan Pablo Araya
> <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I also would like to contribute to iBatis in development.
>>
>> 2010/5/7 Andrew Osman <an...@gmail.com>:
>>> How does one become a committer?  I would be interested in contributing.

>> --
>> Juan Pablo Araya
>> 787 76 034

Juan Pablo Araya