Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Gentile, Deborah" <de...@ngc.com> on 2005/09/02 15:50:57 UTC

RE: Error -- org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

I have all the latest jar files in the right directories.  (I do have
the old jar files saved in another directory, but those are not in the
classpath so I don't think that could be hurting me.)  I modified the
classpath and am no longer getting the java.lang.LinkageError.  I'm
still getting the SAXParseException though.  Is there anything else that
I can try?

Debbie