Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2006/09/01 22:19:08 UTC

10.2.1.2 beta now available

I have posted the latest Derby beta, 10.2.1.2, at
http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.2.1.1-beta/. You can reach the
beta from the 10.2 wiki page
(http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoRelease) and from the 10.2
snapshot description (http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoSnapshot).
Over the last week we have made great progress in stabilizing
Grant/Revoke and in improving the documentation. Thanks again for
helping test-drive these new features and bug fixes.

Regards,
-Rick

Re: 10.2.1.2 beta now available

Posted by Rajesh Kartha <ka...@gmail.com>.
Rick Hillegas wrote:

> I have posted the latest Derby beta, 10.2.1.2, at
> http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.2.1.1-beta/. You can reach the
> beta from the 10.2 wiki page
> (http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoRelease) and from the 10.2
> snapshot description (http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoSnapshot).
> Over the last week we have made great progress in stabilizing
> Grant/Revoke and in improving the documentation. Thanks again for
> helping test-drive these new features and bug fixes.
>
> Regards,
> -Rick

Correction:  the site for downloading  the latest Derby  10.2.1.2 beta is

http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.2.1.2-beta/

(The link in the original mail is for the previous beta).

-Rajesh

Re: 10.2.1.2 beta now available

Posted by Rajesh Kartha <ka...@gmail.com>.