Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Usha Talluri <us...@sbcglobal.net> on 2004/09/01 20:53:00 UTC

Re: Web Services Port not available

I am getting the following Exception message. Do I need to publish my wsdl files to a local UDDI registry. But I was thinking publishing was for others to access my webservice. Or do I need to add any jar files. I am little confused with this exception.

FunctionName: com.ibm.ejs.container.util.ExceptionUtil
  SourceId: com.ibm.ejs.container.util.ExceptionUtil
  Category: ERROR
  ExtendedMessage: CNTR0020E: Non-application exception occurred while processing method "KSPACFPM" on bean "BeanId(DCXJ2CWeb#DCXJ2CEJB.jar#DCXJ2CService, null)". Exception data: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: Port 'DCXJ2CCICSECIPort' is not available and  no alternative can be found
org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: Port 'DCXJ2CCICSECIPort' is not available and  no alternative can be found
 at org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFServiceImpl.getPort(WSIFServiceImpl.java:599)
 at com.dcx.j2c.service.DCXJ2CServiceBean.execute(DCXJ2CServiceBean.java:141)
 at com.dcx.j2c.service.DCXJ2CServiceBean.KSPACFPM(DCXJ2CServiceBean.java:103)
 at com.dcx.j2c.service.EJSRemoteStatelessDCXJ2CService_f4f6ff69.KSPACFPM(EJSRemoteStatelessDCXJ2CService_f4f6ff69.java:37)
 at com.dcx.j2c.service._DCXJ2CService_Stub.KSPACFPM(_DCXJ2CService_Stub.java:261)
 at com.ibm.soap.providers.impl.WASStatelessEJBProviderImpl.invoke(WASStatelessEJBProviderImpl.java:217)
 at org.apache.soap.server.http.RPCRouterServlet.doPost(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInstance.doService(StrictServletInstance.java:110)
 at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:174)
Usha

Re: Web Services Port not available

Posted by Usha Talluri <us...@sbcglobal.net>.
I have not tried dynamic invoke as it involves publishing wsdl files to local uddi registry. I had tested my app from wsad and it worked. Now I have moved my app to websphere app server and I am getting this error. I have read that WSIFService implementation depends on the app server. My question was what can cause this error and how should the app server be configured?
ut

Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> wrote:
Usha Talluri wrote:

> I am getting the following Exception message. Do I need to publish my
> wsdl files to a local UDDI registry. But I was thinking publishing was
> for others to access my webservice. Or do I need to add any jar files.
> I am little confused with this exception.
>
> FunctionName: com.ibm.ejs.container.util.ExceptionUtil
> SourceId: com.ibm.ejs.container.util.ExceptionUtil
> Category: ERROR
> ExtendedMessage: CNTR0020E: Non-application exception occurred while
> processing method "KSPACFPM" on bean
> "BeanId(DCXJ2CWeb#DCXJ2CEJB.jar#DCXJ2CService, null)". Exception data:
> javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is:
> org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: Port 'DCXJ2CCICSECIPort' is not
> available and no alternative can be found
> org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: Port 'DCXJ2CCICSECIPort' is not
> available and no alternative can be found

are you sure you have the right WSDL available and right port name
inside DCXJ2CServiceBean.execute()?

does it work standalone or with dynamic invoker?

HTH,

alek

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.