Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/23 21:46:15 UTC

unassigned JIRA issues set for 3.1

There are some unassigned JIRA issues in Lucene/Solr currently set
with Fix Version: 3.1

At the end of the week I would like to move out all issues that are
still unassigned, so please take a look the list:
if there are issues that are important to you, please Assign them to yourself.

Re: unassigned JIRA issues set for 3.1

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
I moved the unassigned ones out of 3.1... if you want to fix any of
these issues for 3.1 please just assign it to yourself and put it back
in 3.1...

thanks