Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by bolanle egbedokun <bo...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/16 10:32:38 UTC

Task #d7d4b55f: Profile Tool Utility (Windows) Project: openoffice

Hi, Good day,

Bolanle Egbedokun is my name from Nigeria,  A full-time Data
Scientist/Analyst that utilizes machine learning and Business Intelligence
skills for advance cutting-edge technologies, developing robust
applications.

I came across this project on Apache opensource website and I'm willing to
contribute.

Regards.

Re: Task #d7d4b55f: Profile Tool Utility (Windows) Project: openoffice

Posted by Peter kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Great. So which direction are you interested in?
You want to Do something in the scripting area?
We could maybe use forum developer.
Or do you want to go into the open office code itself? - if you want to go in this direction you should make yourself familiar with the build environment we currently use.
We have a guide on the wiki.

Remember you decide what you want to do. I am only a servant leader who does his best to enable you to reach your goals.
Others might help too as they seem fit.
Please bring patience. Have no fear in asking questions. The journey is a bit more difficult the way we work, but way more rewarding.

Wiki entries for building oo:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step

All the best