Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by "Wang, Ming-Fang" <Mi...@fnf.com> on 2005/02/25 15:53:52 UTC

Jaxr Access Juddi problem 2

I found another problem with JUDDI. I hope this will be corrected soon.

For the <overviewDoc> element, the UDDI version 2 schema shows:

            <xsd:complexType name="overviewDoc">

                        <xsd:sequence>

                                    <xsd:element ref="uddi:description"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

                                    <xsd:element ref="uddi:overviewURL"
minOccurs="0"/>

                        </xsd:sequence>

            </xsd:complexType>

However, I got this UDDI XML reply from JUDDI when I issued an find
tmodel inquiry.

            <overviewDoc>

                <overviewURL>

http://www.uddi.org/taxonomies/UDDI_Taxonomy_tModels.htm#D-U-N-S

                </overviewURL>

                <description xml:lang="en">

                    This tModel is used for the Dun&amp;Bradstreet
D-U-N-SA< Number identifier.

                </description>

            </overviewDoc>

It seems that the <description> and <overviewURL> elements are not in
right order of appearance.

-Ming

RE: Jaxr Access Juddi problem 2

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
Ming,

A fix for this bug was committed on Feb 14th along with several other
similar bugs.  If you build jUDDI from souce you should pick it up.
Otherwise you'll have to wait another week or two for a 0.9rc4 release.

Steve