Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Khoe, Yonathan" <Yo...@unt.edu> on 2022/06/17 00:56:29 UTC

RE: [EXT] Re: GuacD server never initiate a connection to the endpoint

First of all, thank you highly for responding so promptly.  After sending that email, I figured out how the guacd log_level to be more verbose to get better clarity on what’s happening; it is not detecting the VNC library installed (though I’ve installed libvncserver).

I installed the libguac-client-vnc from the RHEL repo that seems to fix it.  This had never been something I’ve had to include externally before as it wasn’t indicated in the documentation<https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/installing-guacamole.html> page.  Perhaps the libguac created through the build process<https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/installing-guacamole.html#the-build-process> broke during the ‘make’ compile…

Yonathan Khoe
Senior Systems Administrator
CVAD IT

University of North Texas